Monday, November 19, 2012

Mr. Mason's Jars

Author's Note: This is a prediction that I have for the ending of the 3:15 story Mr. Mason's Jars. This also includes whether I was right or wrong. 


I think that Troy will never be the same again. When he opened the jar, a bug came out and possessed him,  he became a zombie, like Dave. I think that Mr. Mason had something in the jar that sucks the life out of unruly students. Molly will be angry that her new boyfriend is now a vegetable and will want revenge.

I was mostly right with my prediction where I stated that Troy would become a zombie and no longer have a personality.  Although it wasn't a bug and you can't really be sure of he was possessed or not. I thin that Troy and the other unlucky students will be stuck like that for the rest of their lifetimes because it doesn't seem like that you can regrow or regain your personality back. As for Mr. Mason, nobody will ever be sure of what he is doing and he will keep getting away with it, every time. Molly will keep her head down and try not to end up like her boyfriend. In her spare time she will try to nurse Troy back to sanity but to no prevail. 

No comments:

Post a Comment