Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Minecraft Part 7

Tom handed out some enchanted weapons, I had a sword similar to the one I had fought Randall with. Medium in length but light, he and I both, had figured it was perfect. Once a weapon becomes enchanted it glows a certain color. They explained to me what the colors meant. Purple, the color of my sword, made it so the sword stuns the enemy and they go insane for a short while and attack anybody. I thought that was a little horrific, but they pressed on me to use it. I tried to refuse, but my attempts were in vain. I figured out that Patrick was a long range marksman, after I asked him why he was using a bow. The bow was glowing light blue, the color of ice, because whatever limb the arrow hits, the limb is rendered useless unless given an antidote. Tom was holding an axe that probably weighed very high because when I tried to pick it up I dropped it after fifteen  seconds. His axe was glowing yellow. Which makes it have a much cleaner cut. Randall was using a slightly curved sword which glowed red. When I asked him about it all he said was "It's just in case we have to make a quick escape"

 We were all waiting in anticipation in the basement excluding Patrick, who was keeping watch upstairs. I was nervous at first, but then I started thinking that nobody was going to come. Patrick even exclaiming to us from upstairs that nobody is coming. I guess that Randall knew they were coming because he kept Patrick upstairs.

"I'm gonna go outside just prove that nobody's gonna come"

Randall went upstairs and exchanged a few words with Patrick that I couldn't understand. "What do you think they're saying?" Asked Tom

"Randall's probably mad at him but I think that Patrick is too stubborn to not go outside" All of a sudden Patrick came storming down the stairs. Obviously mad. I had enough people skills to know not to ask him anything unless I wanted to risk being me the one he was mad at. Then I heard breaking glass and a thud. We all rushed up and saw a body on the ground. Tom looked over it and realized it was not Randall, where was he?

"What the-" Tom was cut off by a human jumping through the glass onto him. I plunged my sword into the small of his back. Luckily it killed him immediately so that he was not subject to the strange power of my weapon. Another jumped in onto me but an arrow was through his arm less than a second later. He rolled of me in horror of what had happened to his arm. Ice was engulfing it and he couldn't move it. He was flailing it around then fell to the ground because of the weight. Two more came through and I found Randall. He rolled from underneath a bed and through ones legs. He then thrust his sword into the mans torso. The one left was running at Tom with a rusty knife and sliced his arm. Tom then dropped his axe onto the mans foot, slicing it clean off. Patrick then put an arrow into the back of his head and he was killed. Randall immediately started tending to Tom's wound.

"One jumped at me but I fought him off and hid under the bed. I heard footsteps so but I didn't know if it was you or them." He pointed at the bodies, that were quickly disintegrating.

"What's happening to them?"  Patrick asked

"This is what happens to people on their last live. I suppose its been brought down to one now" explained Randall

"How can you tell that they weren't just on their last life?" Questioned Tom

"It's just a hunch, because people would be more cautious and smart on their last life. Anyways, it'd be very coincidental if they were all on their last life."

"Let's ask this guy" I said, standing over him. He was just laying there. Holding onto his left arm with is other. Randall walked up to my side. He crouched down low, and asked.

"How ya doing?"

He just lay there staring for a while. When I started to feel aggravated about him being so silent he finally said something "Why do you care?!" He was acting tough but in his eyes he looked scared. Tom stomped on his ribcage and the man coughed up blood.

Randall asked again, with the same emotion. The man gave up his tough guy act and said "Please d-don't kill, me, I don't wanna die, I juts wanna get out of here like you" with a whimper in his voice.

"Who do you work for?"

"Who are you people!" Asked the man

"We're asking the questions here!" Randall shouted with annoyance.

"Ok-kay. Me and the other guy had just arrived and those people from the city found us and took us in. Then they said that they needed a favor and we all agreed because they had fed us and given us shelter" He took a deep breath and continued "They told us to come here and attack you, they said it would be a piece of cake."

"So, this was your first life?"

"Yes" answered the man

"That means that we can not die! We only have one left, whoever is controlling this world has changed the rules." Randall exclaimed. Tom was dragging the man outside and left him there.

When he returned he said "What do we do with him?"

"We tie him up and leave him at their doorstep!" Patrick laughed at his own joke.

"Lets do that, we have nothing else to do" Randall said

"Really!" Patrick sounded surprised."Okay" Tom had walked over and opened the door. I heard a hissing noise and saw an explosion out of the corner of my eye. We all flew back and Tom landed on me with a thud coming from me. I pushed him off me, his extreme weight made that task very difficult for me. Patrick was obviously unconscious while Randall was already on his feet.

"What happened I asked?"

"The man decided to crawl away with one arm and walked into a creeper."  Explained Tom. The entire front side of the house was destroyed and all I saw was a crater and a bloody mass. All of a sudden a volley of arrows was landing in front of my feet. "They know we've defended against their attack force so they'll be firing arrows at us. We must go now" Tom looked at Randall for confirmation and he nodded. Randall rushed downstairs to put the weapons away. Tom threw the unconscious Patrick over his massive shoulder. And started running. He was carrying all that weight so I guess he needed a head start from the hundreds of arrows fired in our direction a few seconds later.

1 comment:

  1. Are you making any more stories for this or is this the last one? I also noticed that at one part you put parentheses around the whole sentence, instead of the words the person was saying.

    ReplyDelete